Open positions at UFSK-OSYS
See our vacancies here.
Shape the future of ophthalmology with us
Working at UFSK-OSYS
Medical technology is an industry with a future. Join us in driving forward innovative concepts and ideas to master the industry-specific challenges of tomorrow. Take on responsibility from day one and look forward to a varied job in a medium-sized, owner-managed company with an international focus. The optimal basis for this is our corporate culture, which is characterized by mutual trust, respect and appreciation.
Service technician (m/f/d) for medical devices in the office and in the field
For our company headquarters in Regensburg, we are looking for a Service Technician (m/f/d) to strengthen our team with immediate effect for the maintenance, instruction, commissioning and repair of our medical devices in use:
• Commissioning, instruction, maintenance and repair of our medical products
• Elimination of causes of malfunctions and errors, reporting and spare parts management
• Contact person for our customers at home and abroad
• Travel activity (mainly Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
• Completed vocational training e.g. as electrician, mechatronics technician, industrial mechanic, medical technician, mechanical engineer or comparable field with appropriate further training
• Optimally experience in the field of medical technology
• Good knowledge of electronics/electrical systems
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• High degree of commitment, flexibility and initiative
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
• Independent and quality-conscious way of working
• Conversational English skills
• Class B driving license
• A permanent position in the crisis-proof field of medical technology
• A versatile job in a medium-sized, owner-managed company with international orientation
• Short decision-making processes
• Independent work in a committed team of long-term employees
• Varied work in the national and international area
• Company cell phone, company tablet and company notebook
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail at email@example.com or by stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Simply fill in and upload
Contact us – we are looking forward to your inquiry.