- Its lightweight cast-aluminum drive mechanism with 360-degree rotating double castors makes the eyeForce easy to push even across bumps and doorsteps.
- Its ELBA electronically controlled braking system with steering guide functions allows optimized handling of the stretcher even by a single person.
- The new e-drive system consists of a 5th wheel with driving motor. It serves as easy-push aid for both forward and back movements. The new e-drive system is easy to retrofit even at a later date.
- The powerful, eco-friendly rechargeable battery packs last for 2,000 meters of chair movements, i.e. 35-40 surgical procedures, and can be quickly changed in emergencies by replacing the battery drawer.
- The swing-up & swing-down foot control featuring two 4-way joysticks and an activation switch allows surgeons to sensitively adjust the stretcher with the tips of their toes even after donning all sterile garments.
- The entire system has been design for a maximum payload of 250 kilograms. Five individually programmable memo positions make it possible to simultaneously move all drives into their desired positions. This frees both hands for other important patient positioning tasks.
- The tree-dimensional, length-adjustable headrest element with cavity ensures safe and correct head positioning.
- The SES extension system prevents the patient from slipping while being repositioned from a sitting to a recumbent position, thus obviating the need for patient repositioning. Furthermore, the SES lowers the patient's access height by 50 mm.